The Flexible Membership is for you if:
- You want all the benefits of club membership, including a handicap and access to competitions.
- You play regularly but not regularly enough to warrant full 5 or 7 day membership.
- You want to own the flexibility of being able to top up your membership if needed.
- You don’t want any restrictions of when you can play.
- You want the best advanced tee time booking rights.
What is the Flexible Membership?
A twelve month membership with all the benefits of full membership, costing £275, with the flexibility to top up to gain more rounds if needed.
The Flexible Membership points:
£275 gets you 550 points. This membership allows you to use your points when you choose. See the points timetable to see how many points you will use at the times you want to play. You can top up 200 points for £100 at any time during your membership, meaning you can play more golf if you use all of your points and still end up paying less than a full membership.
If you find you are playing often enough to warrant a full membership then we will upgrade you at any time with no joining fee.
If you fancy having a membership that allows you to play at reciprocal clubs across the UK, find out more here.